Like many small businesses we had to alter the way we do things during these unprecedented times. We want to help keep our customers and friends safe. We also have to consider changes to help keep us in business. Please understand that we are going with the flow as much as possible, we’ll change when we have to or when we can… somethings we change, may never go back to “normal” or the way it was before March 2020. Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times. Your support means so much to us! We look forward to seeing you soon.
- We have stopped accepting trades and donations. Please don’t bring used books/bags of books into the store.
- Everyone who enters the store must wear a mask.
- If for any reason you cannot wear a mask, we offer curbside service. Please call the store during business hours to place your order.
- We’ll be able to welcome 10 customers at time.
- We are limiting TWO people per household per visit, must be 14 or older.
- Please maintain a 6ft distance between you and others.
- We’ve installed a plexiglass barrier at the cash register.
- We will be: taking our temperature before we open each day, sanitizing high touch areas, and wearing masks.